We, as a community are in a difficult and scary time in history and are witnessing unprecedented things go on in our government and all around the world. With this COVID-19 virus spreading and new cases continuing to be revealed on a daily basis, Cleaning By Design is still working diligently to do our part. We are coming up with ways to serve our community and help prevent the spread of this deadly virus in our neighborhoods.
We want to take a minute and send a message to all of our existing customers as well as any potential customers out there who may be in need of any assistance. We are continuing to serve our customers by providing their regular scheduled cleaning services, but have expanded our scope of work while doing so. We are following ALL CDC guidelines and providing our High Touch Point (Home & Office Sanitization Service) to all of our existing customers as well as any new customers. Cleaning By Design is Cleaning for you Health as well as the health of your family in this fight against COVID-19.
We will continue to provide cleaning services but have implemented precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Policies
- Wearing gloves. All maids will wear gloves when cleaning your home.
- Changing linen. We will continue to make beds, but ask that you strip the bed and remove the linen if you want us to put on fresh linen.
- Surface disinfecting. We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant on all surfaces we typically clean throughout your home. (Counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, etc.) Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
- Floors. We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant to clean your floors unless you request we use the standard cleaner. Our disinfectant is a neutral pH and safe for all floor surfaces.
- Vacuums. If you prefer we use your vacuum, just let us know.
- Social Distancing. We ask that our maids be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning.
- If a tech is sick or around anyone that is sick they have been instructed to stay home.
What We Ask of You
- Let us know what you need. Let your technician know if you would like her to wear gloves or masks while in your home. Call the office with any other requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to the office 904-615-6841 or to us personally at 904-316-6856 if you have any questions or concerns.