Roof & Exterior Softwashing
Soft washing utilizes SoftWash Systems superior low-pressure technology and 100% biodegradable cleaning solutions for your exterior cleaning needs.
The use of our professional-grade, low-pressure applications maximizes the treatment value and is manufacturer prescribed by ARMA (Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association) and GAF (North America’s Largest Roofing Manufacturer) for cleaning asphalt shingle roofs.
Soft washing is a technique that treats the infection of the stain and lets the cleaning solutions sanitize, doing 100% of the work, killing all mildew, algae, moss, and lichens at the root, not just the surface, creating a longer-lasting clean. No damaging pressure, harsh chemicals or heat are needed and uses 1/3 the water than pressure washing!
Soft washing is better for your home, family and the environment!
- 100% Biodegradable, Water-Based, Exterior
- Cleaning Solutions
- Low VOC Emissions
- Limited Fossil Fuels
- Water Conservation – soft washing uses 1/3 of
- the amount of water than pressure washing
- 12 Volt Powered Electric Equipment
- Longer Lasting Results = Less Consumed and
- Less Wasted
Benefits to Soft Washing:
- Gentle, Low-Pressure Soft Washing Technology
- Cleaning Method Can Reach 40-80 Feet from the Ground
- 100% Biodegradable Exterior Cleaning Solutions
- Enhance Curb Appeal
- Sanitize Bacteria Infestation
- Decrease Utility Bills
- Increase Resale Value
- Add Years Back to the Life of Your Investment
- Decrease Allergens
- Manufacturer Recommended Method to Clean Asphalt Shingle Roofs
- Longer Lasting Clean
- 5 Year Spot Free Limited Warranty on Complete Roof Cleaning
Why You Should NOT Pressure Wash
We want to sanitize the mildew, algae, and lichens at the root. Pressure washing only blasts the top layer of the surface, spreading the algae spores and penetrating them more deeply into the surface. This creates more of a problem in the future and will make the bacteria grow back faster!
- High, Damaging, Pressure Used (1,500+ PSI)
– Soft washing uses 80 PSI
- Pressure Applied Inches from the Surface
– Greater Chance for Damage
- Pressure Washing Should Never be Used on Roofs
– Can Potentially Void Roof Warranty
- Blasts Only the Surface of the Stain
– Root of Bacteria is Left to Grow Back Faster